Lining bread pans of sweet breads is quick and easy. The bread liners make it simple to remove the bread from the pans for a perfect formed loaf of bread.
Great for taking over a beautiful loaf of sweet bread to your neighbor.
Tips & Tricks: Line Bread Pans of Sweet Breads for Easy Removal
How to line a bread pan for sweet breads:
- Use parchment paper or wax paper for lining.
- First, cut a strip of paper the long width of your bread pan.
- Then cut that long piece to match the size of your pan.
- Spray your bread pan sides with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add your cut paper liner to fit nice and loose at to bottom of the pan.
- Fill bread pan with batter and bake as directed.
- After removing baked bread from bread pan, gently remove the paper liner from the bottom of the bread.